Shore Excursions to Berlin Discover Berlin Tour or Jewish Heritage Tour
Berlin Shore Excursion
We will meet you and your group for a sightseeing BERLIN DAY TOUR.
Discover with us the past, present and future on a guided day trip to Berlin; shore excursion from cruise port Rostock Warnemünde. Large parties, small tour groups or individuals.
Your Berlin Day Trip in detail
Discover Berlin City Tour Highlights
- Brandenburger Gate, Reichstag Parliament Building & Governmental Quarters,
- Gendarmenmarkt Square, German & French Cathedral, Concert House,
- Kurfürstendamm Avenue and Unter den Linden Boulevard,
- Alexanderplatz, Berlin TV Tower, Checkpoint Charlie, Original Berlin Wall,
- Museum Island, Berlin Cathedral, Humboldt-Forum Berlin Palace reconstruction,
- Memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial),
- Charlottenburg Palace, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column,
- Diplomatic Quarters, Kulturforum, Philharmonic Concert Hall,
- Business Center Potsdamer Platz, Sony Center, Boulevard of Stars,
- Multi-Cultural-District Kreuzberg, East Side Gallery (1,3 km Berlin Wall),
- and many more attractions and places of history …
- The Berlin tour ends at the business and shopping district in West Berlin. You will have about 1 1/2 - 2 hours for shopping or dining (there is no lunch break scheduled during the tour). Alternatively you may end the tour at one of Berlin´s world renowned museums for a museum visit. We are happy to fulfill your special wishes.
Berlin Shore Excursions Prices
Panoramic Minibus for 16 - 19 persons from € 1.136,00
30-seater Coach from € 1.403,00 - 48-seater Coach from € 1.499,00
Berlin tour guide fee for a half day 4 hour guided Berlin tour €URO 250,00
Send us your inquiry for a detailed offer.
Exits, photo stops & small walks
Jewish Heritage Tour
Most comprehensive Berlin Tour
Share this page with your friends
For an individual offer please send us your detailed inquiry.
Berlin Shore Excursion: Date, name of ship, arrival time in port, number of participants, language, …