Discover Berlin City Tour: The Must-See-Berlin-Tour
Guided private Berlin City Tour
Highlights on the Berlin City tour
- Brandenburger Gate, Reichstag Parliament Building & Governmental Quarters,
- Gendarmenmarkt Square, German & French Cathedral, Concert House,
- Kurfürstendamm Avenue and Unter den Linden Boulevard,
- Alexanderplatz, Berlin TV Tower, Checkpoint Charlie, Original Berlin Wall,
- Museum Island, Berlin Cathedral, Humboldt-Forum,
- Memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial),
- Charlottenburg Palace, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column,
- Diplomatic Quarter, Culture Forum, Philharmonic Concert Hall,
- Business Center Potsdamer Platz, Sony Center, Boulevard of Stars,
- and many more Berlin attractions and places of history …
We are happy to fulfill your special wishes.
2 Exits, photo stops and small walks
Specialized Berlin city tour guides
A guided city tour of Berlin is a probate way to discover the sights in a short time. From your personal tour guide you will receive information about the background and history of the sights and attractions. Listen to expertise explanation and anecdotes. Be astonished about the beauty of this fascinating city with all its amazing history. With our expert Berlin tour guides you find out the specifics and explore attractions with your own eyes.
Combination Berlin sightseeing & river cruise
Tip: April - October. Classic 3-hour city tour on land from the starting point of choice, depending on the group size in a coach, panoramic minibus or van, including exits, photo stops and small walks with endpoint at the pier for the subsequent Berlin river cruise. Followed by a 1,5-hour Berlin city cruise boat trip on the river Spree or a 3,5-hour bridges of Berlin tour on Landwehrkanal and Spree river.
Discover the most beautiful parts of the capital city from all perspectives.
Berlin City Tour Offer
For an individual offer please send us your detailed inquiry.
Berlin City Tour: Date, starting time, starting point, number of participants, language, ending point …
Berlin tour Vehicles
Berlin Sights and attractions
There is much to discover in Berlin.
Berlin Walking Tours
As an alternative to the driven Berlin City Tour we suggest a Berlin walking tour: Discover firsthand the boulevards and squares during a city tour on foot.