Historic Berlin walking tour - discover Berlin on a guided Berlin walking tour
Berlin walking tour through the historic center
Duration: approx. 2 hours.
Bookable at the date and starting time of your wish.
Language: English; city tour guide in other languages on request.
Start / Meeting point: World Time Clock at Alexanderplatz.
Alternative starting point: Exit of S-U Station Brandenburg Gate (Tour in opposite direction)
This Berlin walking tour is perfect for small groups from 5 up to about 25 persons.
- 2-hour Berlin walking tour through the historic Berlin; discover the historic sites and attractions of Berlin.
Highlights on the city sightseeing route
- Berlin Walking Tour from Alexanderplatz, World Time Clock, Berlin TV Tower,
- Berlin City Hall (Red Town Hall), Marx-Engels monument,
- Spree Island, Humboldt-Forum (Reconstruction of the Berlin Palace),
- Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Old National Gallery, The Old Museum,
- Castle Bridge, Crown Prince's Palace, Unter den Linden Boulevard,
- German Historical Museum, New Guard House,
- State Opera House, Humboldt-University,
- Equestrian statue of King Frederick II., Old National Library,
- Memorial Sunken Library, St.-Hedwigs-Cathedral,
- Gendarmenmarkt, German and French Cathedral, Concert House,
- Schiller Memorial, Friedrichstr., Embassy of the Russian Federation,
- British Embassy, Pariser Platz, Brandenburg Gate,
- and many more attractions and places of history …
- Virtual walking tour through Berlin´s historical center.
Starting Point World Time Clock Alexanderplatz
Starting point city tour in the historical center of Berlin: World time clock at Alexanderplatz. S-U-Bahnhof Alexanderplatz or alternatively on Pariser Platz, exit S-U Station Brandenburg Gate.
Discover Berlin Walking Tour
The Historic Berlin Walking Tour: Date, starting time, language, …