The Berlin Wall Walking Tour - Discover Berlin Germany
Berlin Wall Border Walk
Duration: approx. 2 hours.
Bookable at the date and starting time of your wish.
Language: English; city tour guide in other languages on request.
Start / Meeting point: Checkpoint Charlie under the white sign reading "You are leaving the American Sector" Corner Friedrichstr. - Zimmerstr.
This Berlin Wall Tour is perfect for small groups from 5 up to about 25 persons.
Tour Guide Fee: €URO 170,00 Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday or after 6:00pm € 200,00 Not included are entrance fees and gratuities.
- 2-hour Berlin Wall Walking Tour along the former course of the wall from Checkpoint Charlie to Potsdamer Platz, Holocaust Memorial and Brandenburg Gate.
Highlights on the route
- Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin Wall Museum, remains of the Berlin Wall,
- Open-air exhibition "Topography of Terror",
- Federal Ministry of Finance, Berlin Parlament Building, Martin-Gropius-Bau,
- business center Potsdamer Platz, Marlene-Dietrich-Platz,
- Boulevard of Stars, Sony Center, former Daimler areal, ABB Center,
- Mermoral to the murdered Jews of Europe "Holocaust Memorial",
- Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz,
- Virtual Berlin Wall Walking Tour.
Along the former death strip from Checkpoint Charlie to Brandenburg Gate
Starting point Berlin Checkpoint Charlie
Starting point of the Berlin Wall Tour: Checkpoint Charlie, corner Friedrichstr. - Zimmerstr. under the white sign reading You are leaving the American sector. Metro station Kochstr., Alternative starting point: Pariser Platz, exit S-U-Bahnhof Brandenburg Gate (Tour in opposite direction).
The Berlin Wall Tour
Berlin Wall Tour
The Berlin Wall Walking Tour: Date, starting time, number of participants, language, …