The Berlin Wall Walking Tour - Discover Berlin Germany
Berlin Wall Border Walk
Duration: approx. 2 hours.
Bookable at the date and starting time of your wish.
Language: English; city tour guide in other languages on request.
Start / Meeting point: Checkpoint Charlie under the white sign reading "You are leaving the American Sector" Corner Friedrichstr. - Zimmerstr.
This Berlin Wall Tour is perfect for small groups up to about 25 - 30 persons.
Tour Guide Fee: €URO 170,00 Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday or after 6:00pm € 200,00 Not included are entrance fees and gratuities.
Highlights on the route
- Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin Wall Museum, remains of the Berlin Wall,
- Open-air exhibition "Topography of Terror",
- Federal Ministry of Finance, Berlin Parlament Building, Martin-Gropius-Bau,
- business center Potsdamer Platz, Marlene-Dietrich-Platz,
- Boulevard of Stars, Sony Center, former Daimler areal, ABB Center,
- Mermoral to the murdered Jews of Europe "Holocaust Memorial",
- Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz,
- Virtual Berlin Wall Walking Tour.
Along the former death strip from Checkpoint Charlie to Brandenburg Gate
Starting point Berlin Checkpoint Charlie
Starting point of the Berlin Wall Tour: Checkpoint Charlie, corner Friedrichstr. - Zimmerstr. under the white sign reading You are leaving the American sector. Metro station Kochstr., Alternative starting point: Pariser Platz, exit S-U-Bahnhof Brandenburg Gate (Tour in opposite direction).
The Berlin Wall Tour
Please Share This
We would appreciate it if you shared this post with your friends!
Berlin Wall Tour
The Berlin Wall Walking Tour: Date, starting time, number of participants, language, …
The New Berlin Walk
The new Berlin City tour. In 2 hours from the Brandenburg Gate to the Reichstag Government District, the Holocaust Memorial and Potsdamer Platz.